Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, Giving it another Try

Sorry about my missing for 6 months....I just felt I didn't do enough to keep going with the blog...After much reconsideration I am giving it another try. I am not sure how many people read my blog, but feel free to post about what you like about my blog. It might help to inspire me....

I am an average Mom and Wife, working each day trying to help make ends meet (which by the way never seems to happen). I run kids around often with the Dog in tow most of the time.

Here is a picture of our DEMON....Yes, that is his name and he is sporting his Christmas Bow.
Even though I voted NO Dog....he has become part of our family and all he wants is to be loved. So that is what we do...Love him.

I am excited for the month of January.
Samantha will be competing level 8 for gymnastics and we will be experiencing our first Travel/Fly meet at Walt Disney World as a family. We all are excited. Maybe not Demon, but he will be well taken care of.


Luanne

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hi Luanne!

Glad to see you blogging again.